Uterine Fibroids Treatment in Lahore | Categories | Symptoms| Causes:
If you are having an abnormal menstrual cycle, uncomfortable intercourse, cramps, and frequent urination then you must visit our Chinese gynecologist Dr. Guofin Liu for uterine fibroids treatment in Lahore. Non-cancerous mild lumps that grow inside the walls of the uterus is known as Uterine Fibroids. Mostly females above 50 age are more prone to have this disease. Read our article to know more about uterine fibroids.
What is Uterine Fibroids and its Treatment?
A uterine fibroid is a kind of non-cancerous (benign) tumor that originates in the myometrium muscle layer and adjoining connective tissues in the uterus and can grow inside the uterine cavity. It occurs mainly during the middle or later reproductive age in females. Fibroids may grow as a single tumor or in multiple numbers as in clusters. Unlike its name, it contains muscles and not fibroid tissues.
Classification of Uterine Fibroids:
Depending upon the location of fibroids in the uterus, they are categorized into four types as mentioned below:
- Subserosal fibroid (outside the uterus walls)
- Intramural fibroid (On the uterus wall)
- Submucosal(Beneath the lining of walls of the uterus)
- Pedunculated (Outside the uterine wall, on a stalk)
At our hospital we have guaranteed uterine fibroids treatment in Lahore according to the intensity of the disease.
The position and size of these tumors determine the rigorousness of their symptoms. However, some of the common symptoms ensure the occurrence of tumor in a woman and some of them are elaborated below:
- One of the most common symptoms of Uterus Fibroids is heavy bleeding during menstrual periods. A severe pain may also accompany with heavy bleeding.
- Tumor in patients leads to anemia because of the decrease in red blood cells in the body.
- Uterus fibroids strain the nerves that stimulate bowel and bladder and may result in constipation and frequent urination.
- Some women experience discomfort during intercourse and even get blood clots after that.
- One of the major symptoms of fibroid tumor is infertility.
If you are having following signs and symptoms in your body then don’t delay to be examined by our Chinese gynecologist for uterine fibroids treatment.
Causes of Uterine Fibroids:
- Changes of gene mutation cause in the formation of uterine fibroid. But it is still not definite that uterine fibroid could be directly related to genes.
- Environmental causes can also accentuate the growth. They grow from the smooth muscular tissues and in extreme cases reach even till the rib cage expanding from the uterus.
- Uterine fibroids are characterized by menstrual symptoms like pelvic pain and discomfort, frequent and excessive menstruation, vaginal discharge etc.
- Lower back pain, a fullness of lower abdomen, bladder problems, frequent urination, painful intercourse, symptoms of reproduction etc.
- Some serious symptoms of infertility, the onset of labor pain early, recurrent automatic abortions etc.