If you are having an abnormal menstrual cycle, uncomfortable intercourse, cramps, and frequent urination. We have best urologist Dr. Gofiun Liu for uterine fibroid treatment in Lahore. Non-cancerous mild lumps that grow inside the walls of the uterus is known as Uterine Fibroids. Mostly females above 50 age are more prone to have this disease.
Uterine Fibroid Treatment – Zaib Hospital and Medical Center
A uterine fibroid is a kind of non-cancerous (benign) tumor that originates in the myometrium muscle layer and adjoining connective tissues in the uterus and can grow inside the uterine cavity. The fibroid is the most common form of tumor found in females and requires quick uterine fibroids treatment. It occurs mainly during the middle or later reproductive age in females. Fibroids may grow as a single tumor or in multiple numbers as in clusters. Unlike its name, it contains muscles and not fibroid tissues.
Chinese Hospital Lahore
- Subserosal fibroid (outside the uterus walls)
- Intramural fibroid (On the uterus wall)
- Submucosal(Beneath the lining of walls of the uterus)
- Pedunculated (Outside the uterine wall, on a stalk)
We at Zaib hospital and Medical Center provides guaranteed uterine fibroids treatment in Lahore according to the intensity of the disease.
Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids – Zaib Hospital Lahore
- One of the most common symptoms of Uterus Fibroids is heavy bleeding during menstrual periods. A severe pain may also accompany with heavy bleeding.
- Tumor in patients leads to anemia because of the decrease in red blood cells in the body.
- Uterus fibroids strain the nerves which are connected to bowel and bladder and may result in constipation and frequent urination.
- Some women experience discomfort during intercourse and even get blood clots after that.
- One of the major symptoms of fibroid tumor is infertility.
If you are having following signs and symptoms in your body then don’t delay to be examined by our Chinese gynecologist for uterine fibroids treatment.
Causes – Best Urologist in Lahore
- Changes of gene mutation cause in the formation of uterine fibroid. But it is still not definite that uterine fibroid could be directly related to genes.
- Environmental causes can also accentuate the growth. They grow from the smooth muscular tissues and in extreme cases reach even till the rib cage expanding from the uterus.
- Uterine fibroids are characterized by menstrual symptoms like pelvic pain and discomfort, frequent and excessive menstruation, vaginal discharge etc.
- Lower back pain, a fullness of lower abdomen, bladder problems, frequent urination, painful intercourse, symptoms of reproduction etc.
- Some serious symptoms of infertility, the onset of labor pain early, recurrent automatic abortions etc.