Best Treatment for Urethritis in Females:
Urethritis ailment is experienced in females most commonly as compared to males in Pakistan. Study our article and in case you are having any trouble described, then you need to visit our gynecologist who will provide you the simplest and efficient treatment for urethritis in Females with the help of traditional Chinese herbal medicines and modern Chinese technology. Under the supervision of our skillful Chinese specialist Dr. Guofen Liu.
A situation wherein the urethra get inflamed and irritated due to bacteria.Normally causes pain while urinating and an increased urge to urinate. Urethritis causes severe ache while urinating and increase the urge to urinate constantly. The primary cause of this sickness is generally infection through bacteria in the kidney, bladder, and urinary tract.
What is Urethra?
It’s a tube that links your urinary bladder to the urinary meatus to excrete urine outside from your body. Females have short urethra which transports only urine out of the body, situated in between vagina and clitoris.
What is Urethritis in Women?
Urethritis in females is generally because of contamination by bacteria within urethra carried in via urethra opening.
These are some common bacteria which causes this infection in your body:
- Coli bacteria present in feces of the infected person. Chlamydia infection is also sexually transmitted ailment because of Chlamydia trachomatis.
What are the symptoms of Urethritis in females?
These are some general symptoms of bacterial infection in urethra:
- Sensitivity and inflammation while urinating.
- Inflammation, itching, and pain in pelvic area.
- Blood in the urine.
- Abnormal discharge from the vagina.
- Frequently urge to urinate.
- Unusual vaginal discharge.
- A severe ache in the abdomen.
- Uncomfortable Pain during intercourse.
Best Treatment for Urethritis in women :
We facilitate your services of skillful Chinese specialist Dr. Guofen Liu who will give you following women urethritis treatment in Lahore for your infection:
- A Course of antibiotics.
- Pain reliever.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Through Chinese herbal medicines.